Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Confessions of an acrylic addict

Help me. I am sick, really, I am. I have so much yarn in my stash, yet what do I do? Oh yeah, you know,,, I buy more. Can't help it, really I have tried. It's my vice. I quit smoking, stopped buying pocketbooks and shoes. I cut way back on new clothing. But yarn? Nah, not even close to stopping. As a matter of fact after I received this goodie bag in the mail, I went to ebay and bought more. See, I've been eyeing up some other yarn this woman had for sale. 10 skeins of Debbie Bliss cashmerino superchunky in a beautiful blue. I waited for 3 days to see if what I had purchased from her was good yarn. Well, the jury is in.... DING we have a winner. Perfect yarn. Enclosed in plastic bags. No smell. I think they came straight from the factory. I really have to start using some of the yarn in my stash. Finished newsboy cap last night, just have to sew the brim and it will be ready for a pic. Feeling under the weather tonight, just going to hit the couch (after I finish felting triangle)....

No comments: