Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Orange ya glad it's summer?


I decided to get pedicure today. Needed the relaxation after a harrowing morning getting blood drawn. Ugh. I'm feelin like a pin cushin already. And the phlebotomist, taking her time, poking and tapping on my veins. Jeepers lady, just take the fricken blood already. I swear, if she would have asked me to pump my arm I would have been on the floor. I came close. I saw white spots and nothing else. Just brutal. Anyhew, after that I needed a little TLC cudos to Chrissy for a job well done. I'm also currently in the market for a sewing machine. Nothing too fancy just the basics. It's been awhile since I have done machine sewing, but I think it would be a nice thing to add to my craft arsenal. We have a stonybrook near us that carries the most beautiful fabric. I bought some snippets last week. I'm thinking some lavender eye pillows for my students. It's a nice thing for shavasana (final relaxation) . I also thought it might be nice to line some of the pocketbooks I am making. The paisley fabric is beautiful, this picture does not do it justice. I also found a friend in the garden today..He was just hangin out on a branch and I zoomed in for a close up. Waiting on Mr. Mailman to bring me some goodies. Will take pics when the stuff arrives....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some of that paisley fabric too, for a quilt I'm making - love it.