Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Super duper


Hubby and I went to a matinee of Superman Returns today. I must say, I was a little skeptical going in. I am a Christopher Reeve's fan. I grew up with him as Superman. I will tell you, this new guy, he is Super also! He did a great job, very handsome. The movie was excellent. That is all I will say, don't want to spoil anything. Go see it. So this is the tote bag I have been working on. The pattern comes from Interweave Knits, the original has circles on it, I opted for a peace sign. I'm only going to do the pattern on one side. Both sides would take me forever. It is tedious work, and there are some holes, but felting should help to hide all the little mistakes. How long do you think it will take to weave in all the ends? Almost as long as it takes to knit one side. Oy.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Yikes, that's a lot of weaving in... The tote's looking great, though. Thanks for the input on the movie, I've wondered about the new Superman, too.

Becca said...

Thanks Charity. I can't wait to finish and felt it.