Sunday, March 11, 2007

Full Moon Madness

Glad to have had the weekend off, because last week was insanity. Have I told you lately how my customers are special? how they live in this place we have renamed Entitlement? Mother truckers. Just give me my paycheck and let me go on my merry way. Honestly. And please, kind readers do me a favor- hang up your cell phone when your picking up your drugs. Do you talk on that blue tooth thing while your in the doctor's office? Do you think maybe you might miss something important? I refuse to put one of those brain cancer magnets in my ear. Next to your BRAIN. I can't even stand to talk on the cell phone for more than 3-5 minutes at a clip. I am getting better at not going to the counter to listen to the bs going on there. I just wish I didn't hear everything that's going on. Oh and BTW I think it's interesting how people who were nasty to you think you won't remember them. I remember just about everything. That's how I got through school- good memory. OK,OK enough ranting. It's just that every once and awhile I have to let it out. As soon as H clears off the memory card I will post knitting pics... Bought some new fiber today. Like I needed more.

No comments: