Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My latest work


Yesterday I tried really hard to buy a spot in the coop for Mary Engelbreight's Home Companion. I left work early (have to make it up today) had my finger on the mouse...oh no..not fast enough. I saw 19 spots remaining and had to scroll down to hit "purchase" uh in those 2.5 seconds=====SOLD OUT===== Fast clickers out there. So no worries...I'll try again next time. I did snag a treasury today, named it Quiche Lorraine after the B52's song. I heard it the other day and it is just stuck in my head..




So my latest addition to the shop is the Paris night shrug, I had fun making this. The yarn is soooo nice to work with. A little pricey but whatever. I love the way it looks.. check it out here. I used the same yarn for the lost in love shrug which you can check out here. I love this one also and Rae looks so cute with that wig on hehe. We had so much fun :) Next up I'm working on a scarf with handpainted alpaca yarn...I'm naming it the peace and love scarf..Check it out soon :)

No comments: