Saturday, December 27, 2008

I was featured!



I was featured today on Cinnamon and Honey's blog. Robin was kind enough to give me an interview and posted it on her super cool blog check it out here. I loved her blog so much that I hired Darcy (she is the person who created Robin's blog) to redo my blog! I can't wait!!!


Busy day today, I finished another custom Incognito cowl. I knit this one in 3 different colors; grey, chartreuse and blue. I love the way it came out. Very funky indeed. I also finished another covert knit cowl. I used the new pink color that came out in TNQ. Very pretty. I wanted to use the needlefelting machine to embelish the brooch but when I took it out of the box there was no foot pedal or cord and the machine had fibers on it----it had been used!!!! So I took it back today and exchanged it for another. Soooo tommorrow hopefully I will get a chance to play with it a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! You're welcome... so happy to feature you. Everyone loves your knits!!!
And you're gonna LOVE Darcy! She's really talented. Your blog redesign will look fantastic!

Bonhomie said...

You do beautiful work!! I can't wait to see the new blog design!!