Saturday, April 04, 2009

Confessions of a Serial Etsy Shopper


Every Friday througout Lent I will be "confessing" to my Etsy shopping "sins"

This week I bring you a selection of shops that I have either purchased from and will go back again, or things I have been drooling over! The first item is a super cute brooch that I purchased two of (because one was not enough! ). TraceyB designs has these cute pins made with scraps of fabric, super cute! I wear mine on my lab coat everyday!


Next up this super cute bag that I bought from Spongetta. I love, love, love it! Black and yellow are such hot colors right now! I will get alot of use out of this bag.


I also bought this totally funky ring from cookoorikoo. It is awesome! Her shop is loaded with fun goodies. I have believe it or not been trying to behave myself! So these are a couple of items that I am currently coveting...


This very cool necklace from syncopation, a reminder to follow your bliss! And last but certainly not least. This awesome journal by shoofly. It is the perfect gift for a knitter. As a matter of fact her shop is a knitter's paradise.







No comments: