Monday, June 07, 2010

It's Winter Somewhere


I had fallen into a bit of a "creative" slump for awhile. I guess as creative people we all go through it at some point. At the suggestion of my lovely friend Donna, I decided to work on some cold-weather wear. So I decided to work on some cowls. Newer. Bigger than the Incognito cowl. And not to ignore my best seller, I sought out some new colors. The yarn is a bit different but it works as well as the original Incognito yarn, and it has no wool in it.

The new cowl I named the Super Snuggly cowl. It is like a big hug. I am having fun making them in fun colors, and it has renewed my creative spark! .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty :)

Amanda said...

oh i love all of these! I think i put one in one of my "want list" posts one time too!! right now, where i live (winnipeg, mb, canada) it feels like winter, i could use one of these right now! thanks for sharing!

Decor To Adore said...

Lovely scarves.

Sandy said...

What big, bright, beautiful space to create in. So much light pouring in. Thank you for sharing.