Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year


A new year, a new goal to attempt to blog way more often than I currently do. Life has had many twists and turns for me the past 6 months. I have tried to take away the lessons I could from the things happening all around and inside of me. Not without much sorrow and pain. What I found was a strength inside of me that I didn't even know I had. Don't get me wrong, I have always thought of, and referred to myself as a "strong german chick" but this came from deep in my soul.

The photos that I want to share with you today are of my neice. She is a busy girl~~much like her Aunt Becky~~ and she never stops moving. Taking a picture of her and getting it clear is quite a challenge. But, Aunt Bec the yoga teacher, taught her a little something.... I taught her to slow down (if only for a moment) and take a breath. And, as you can see from the "before" and "after" pictures, I think it worked really well!



Happy and Peaceful New Year my dear friends, remember to slow down and take a breath :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading some more of your blog posts. Happy New Year!

Needles and Wool said...

Happy New Years !
Thanks for following my blog :D

Lisa
<3

Nora said...

Becca: I read your blog all the time,it is stupendous!I'd like to take this opportunity to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your awesomely stylish blog! :)
This award is passed on from blogger to blogger. I received the award from someone, and I'm passing it on to others.
If you choose to accept the award, write seven things about yourself in a blog post, then pass the award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserve an award, too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here:http://nora-handpainted.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog design! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
Twitter Page
Facebook Fan Page